Here is another new digital image I'm playing with.
This is the Sympathy Cross from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.
I printed the image onto recollections white
cardstock, then cut out around it. I layered it onto
SU's chocolate chip card stock and cut out around it.
I colored the image using the SU creamy caramel, close
to cocoa and old olive markers. Then I used
SU's stampin' pastels to color the cross itself
with a more subtle look.
I stamped the sentiment from the SU Close as a Memory
stamp set in SU chocolate chip ink onto an unknown
designer paper. That is layered onto an SU
chocolate chip card base. I used a
Martha Stewart wide border punch on
three strips of SU chocolate chip card stock
to make the background for the cross to be
adhered to. I finished off the card with a brown
• Image -Stitchy Bear – sympathy cross
• Sentiment – Stampin’ Up Close as a Memory set
• Cardstock – Stampin’ Up chocolate chip cardstock
• Designer Paper – unknown
• Ink – Stampin’ Up chocolate chip
• Accessories - brown gathered ribbon; Stampin’ Up close to cocoa,
creamy caramel, and old olive markers; Stampin’ Up stampin’ pastels;
Martha Stewart wide border punch