My color combination for this card
derived from this week's color combo challenge
at SCS. I had to tweak it a little since I didn't have
the exact selection of colors, but I think it
was a pretty good substitute.
The actual challenge was wild wasabi, strawberry slush,
and daffodil delight. Since I don't have anything in the
strawberry slush, I used melon mambo.
I used one of my favorite SU stamp sets,
Heartfelt Thanks. I made my own design
papers as well, also using images
from this stamp set.
• Images –Stampin’ Up Heartfelt Thanks
• Sentiment –Stampin’ Up Big Bold Birthday
• Cardstock – Stampin’ Up melon mambo and daffodil delight;
• Ink –Stampin’ Up melon mambo, daffodil delight,
and wild wasabi
• Accessories – Stampin’ Up ribbon, distressing tool,
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, stampin' sponges