Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Flowers

This is one of those cards that just sort of
happened. There wasn't a challenge
that it was created from, or any plan for
it really.

This new pad of design papers has
been sitting in my Purple Palace for a week or
so, and every time I want to create something,
these papers just scream for me to use them.
So I decided I needed to make something with
them so they would quiet down. LOL


I colored my flowers in with SU
watercolor wonder crayons, then used
an aqua painter to drag the color.

Materials Used:
   Images –Stampin’ Up Because of You
   Sentiment – Stampin’ Up Sincere Salutations
   Cardstock – recollections white, Stampin’ Up pretty in pink
   Designer Paper – Recollections
   Ink –Stampin’ Up regal rose, memento tuxedo black
   Accessories – Stampin’ Up watercolor wonder crayons, 
Stampin’ Up daffodil delight ribbon, Prima flowers, 
Stampin’ Up brads, aqua painter, stampin’ sponges

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Love the card. I so like pinks and yellows together. I have that same paper but am almost out of it. I love the plaid. TFS

Sonja said...

ah think SPRING loudly and clear...love the different dp's together and the primas are perfect