Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wild Melon Delight

My color combination for this card
derived from this week's color combo challenge
at SCS. I had to tweak it a little since I didn't have 
the exact selection of colors, but I think it
was a pretty good substitute.

The actual challenge was wild wasabi, strawberry slush, 
and daffodil delight. Since I don't have anything in the 
strawberry slush, I used melon mambo.


I used one of my favorite SU stamp sets,
Heartfelt Thanks.  I made my own design
papers as well, also using images
from this stamp set.

Materials Used:
   Images –Stampin’ Up Heartfelt Thanks
   Sentiment –Stampin’ Up Big Bold Birthday
   Cardstock – Stampin’ Up melon mambo and daffodil delight;  
Recollections white
   Ink –Stampin’ Up melon mambo, daffodil delight, 
and wild wasabi
   Accessories – Stampin’ Up ribbon, distressing tool, 
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, stampin' sponges

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Krista. I love your layout and vibrant colors.

Fiona said...

That's a lovely cheerful card for a gloomy winter's day!

Becky said...

This is lovely! Wonderful colors.

Unknown said...

Very pretty, love the flower!

Julia said...

Very nice card. Love this set also.