Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sympathy Cross

Here is another new digital image I'm playing with.
This is the Sympathy Cross from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.


I printed the image onto recollections white
cardstock, then cut out around it. I layered it onto
SU's chocolate chip card stock and cut out around it.
I colored the image using the SU creamy caramel, close
to cocoa and old olive markers. Then I used
SU's stampin' pastels to color the cross itself
with a more subtle look.
I stamped the sentiment from the SU Close as a Memory
stamp set in SU chocolate chip ink onto an unknown
designer paper. That is layered onto an SU
chocolate chip card base. I used a 
Martha Stewart wide border punch on
three strips of SU chocolate chip card stock
to make the background for the cross to be
adhered to. I finished off the card with a brown
gathered ribbon.

Materials Used:
   Image -Stitchy Bear – sympathy cross
   Sentiment – Stampin’ Up Close as a Memory set
   Cardstock – Stampin’ Up chocolate chip cardstock
   Designer Paper – unknown
   Ink – Stampin’ Up chocolate chip
   Accessories - brown gathered ribbon; Stampin’ Up close to cocoa, 
creamy caramel, and old olive markers; Stampin’ Up stampin’ pastels;  
Martha Stewart wide border punch

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I saw this in person and I have to say this picture does not do it justice... Beautiful...yes it is beautiful