Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hippie Birthday

I have been having fun getting
acquainted with digi stamps! This image 


I printed the image onto recollections white
cardstock. After I cut it out, I distressed
the edges. I layered it somewhat over SU gable 
green cardstock and embossed it with Cuttlebug 
Spots and Dots embossing folder.
The striped designer paper is from
the paper studio. The card base is
SU cool caribbean. I stamped in birthday
sentiment from the SU On your birthday stamp
set in versamark, then cool caribbean,
then embossed it with clear embossing powder.
I finished the card off with some aqua fiber that
I really love.



Materials Used:
   Image -Stitchy Bear - hippie
   Sentiment – Stampin’ Up On Your Birthday set
   Cardstock – Stampin’ Up cool caribbean card stock
Stampin’ Up gable green; recollections white
   Designer Paper – the paper studio

   Accessories -  aqua fiber; Heat Tool; clear embossing 
powder; Stampin’  Up distressing tool; Stampin’ Up watercolor 
wonder crayons; blender pens; Cuttlebug spots and dots 
embossing folder


2 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh such a happy and cute card

Sonja said...

Oh such a happy and cute card