I've got "baby on the brain,"
but NOT in too personal of a sense! :)
My thoughts have been on a young girl
who is going to have her baby boy
any day now.
First of all, this one is so much cuter in
person than in this picture!
I stamped the giraffe from the SU
Wild About You set in SU marina mist
onto a recollections white card base.
I stamped the circles pattern from the SU
simply circles set (repeatedly)
around the edges, also in marina mist.
Then I sponged SU daffodil delight
and certainly celery over the circle edging.
I stamped the bow from the SU
never ending joy set in certainly
celery across the giraffe's neck.
Then I (repeatedly) stamped the
sentiment from the SU nursery necessities
set in marina mist, certainly
celery, and daffodil delight.
• Images –(all) Stampin’ Up: Wild About You,
Simply Circles, Never Ending Joy
• Sentiment – Stampin’ Up Nursery Necessities
• Cardstock – recollections white
• Designer Paper – none
• Ink –Stampin’ Up marina mist, daffodil
delight, certainly celery
• Accessories – stampin’ sponges
I am entering this into:
"Can You Repeat That?"
And for the Grandpa-To-Be ...
The card base is Stampin' Up bashful blue,
with a layer of recollections white
embossed with the cuttlebug swiss dot
folder. I used paper pizzaz dp for banners,
layering each onto SU bashful blue.
I used a square punch for nice, evenly
cut ends. I stamped the sentiment from the
SU warmest regards set in bashful blue ink, then
punched it out with SU's large oval punch. I layered
it onto bashful blue, punched out with the SU
scallop oval punch. I finished the card off
with SU blue grosgrain ribbon.
• Images –none
• Sentiment – Stampin’ Up Warmest Regards
• Cardstock – recollections white, Stampin’ Up bashful blue
• Designer Paper – Paper Pizzaz
• Ink –Stampin’ Up bashful blue
• Accessories – Stampin’ Up large oval punch and scallop
oval punch, Stampin’ Up blue grosgrain ribbon,
square punch, Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder