Friday, April 25, 2008

Boho tote and cards

Cody had to take a "cake walk prize" for the school game carnival. I decided to make a tote and 5 coordinating cards for his prize.


In the mix of everything, I used Stampin' Up!'s Boho Backgrounds, True Friend, and One of a Kind stamp sets. I also used sentiments from SU's Hugs & Wishes and Warmest Regards stamp sets. I used SU's purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, sage shadow, and whisper white cardstocks, inks, and markers. The double stitched purely pomegranate and the pretty in pink taffeta ribbons were great accents. I also included a matching envelope for each card in the tote.



Here are close-ups of everything.

























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are are great...love that DP...

great work again, hugs, MOM

Shell said...

Beautiful set, Krista!! Great job.