Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day creations

I had fun creating for Mother's Day gifts. I recently bought a Bind-It-All. For those of you who don't know what this is, it an awesome tool that binds things together - it punches the holes, and also squeezes the coil for numerous fun ideas!
For my mom, I made a book of my kids. Each child had their own page with a recent picture and a handwritten note for Grandma Soni in an envelope across from their picture.
Here is the book.

Here is the first double page.

Here is Alissa's page.



Here is Cody's page.

Here is Dustin's page.

and the final double page




I also made some smaller albums for Tammy, Keith's Grandma Norris, Momma Sue, and Vicki. I used the same pictures of the kids in them. Since I made four of them, I was able to take a picture of all the pages at one time.

I also made a brag book for Vicki.

2 comments:

Shell said...

You did an absolutely phenomenal job on these, Krista!!! Well done, my friend.

bubbles said...

you did a fabulous job on these! i can't believe how big your kids are getting. cody looks so grown up!!!!