Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Crazy Friends

This card is for this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge.
It's "Tickle a Teapotter" week, and the theme
is "Out of this world."
Here's what I came up with.

My card front uses a blue DP, as well as SU basic black,
embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder.
I used the Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge
to create a spaceship, using SU pacific point,
brushed silver, and cardstock vellum.
I added some fun fiber to resemble fire coming
from the back of the spaceship.
The alien peeking out is a Studio G clear image
stamped in memento tuxedo black ink onto wild wasabi
cardstock and cut out.
Silver cord is wrapped around the card front.
The planet and ring is made using the
SU small oval, large oval, and 1 1/4" circle punches
on blue DP and SU brushed silver cardstock.
The sentiment is part hand-written.
The other part is using SU's Alphabits stamp set
along with the 1/4" circle punch.

I hope my teapotter receipient gets a giggle.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

there goes that talent to be "mindful and creative " cute stuff great idea for the challenge ...