Monday, January 16, 2012

Creative mojo is still running strong :)
Eggplant Teacup Friendship
I do not know where the image and sentiment stamps
are from, as they are images I snagged from my Mom's stash
of received images.
I used SU elegant eggplant, lavender lace, and whisper white
cardstocks, along with cardstock vellum.
I stamped the SU Soft Swirls background stamp in
elegant eggplant on the card base.
I colored the image in with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.
I used Fiskars corner edges scissors on the top corners of the
lavender/vellum layer as well as the whisper white.
I used the SU scallop trim border punch on the
lavender/vellum bottom border.
I used SU whisper white organza with elegant eggplant grosgain
behind it across the top layer. Then I added a bow
in lavender satin ribbon.
Pink and Gray Fabulous Friend

I used SU DP as the main focus of this card.
I layered it with SU pink pirouette cardstock.
I stamped the image/sentiment from SU's Oval All
stamp set in encore silver ink and punched it out with
the SU wide oval punch. I finished it off with SU's
pretty in pink taffeta ribbon.
Pink Pirouette Circles Birthday
This is just an easy birthday card to add to my stash.
I used DP with SU pink pirouette and very vanilla cardstock.
I stamped the circleimage from the SU Seeing Spots stamp set
in pink pirouette on the very vanilla layer.
I stamped the sentiment from SU's Warmest Regards stamp set
in early espresso ink. I used the SU punch, and sponged the punched
sentiment and the very vanilla layer with early espresso ink.
Navy and Marina Mist Happy Birthday
This was a another super simple card, just to add to my stash on hand.
I used DP with SU night of navy and marina mist.
I stamped the sentiment from the SU Birthday Greetings stamp set
in night of navy ink. I finished it off with night of navy grosgain ribbon.
Rose Birthday Hugs & Wishes
I used SU DP with SU riding hood red, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss,
early espresso, and whisper white cardstocks.
I stamped the image from SU's A Rose is a Rose stamp set
in ridinghood red, pink pirouette, and kiwi kiss ink,
and the sentiment from SU's Hugs & Wishes stamp set in early espresso ink
I used the SU punch for the sentiment and sponged the edges
in riding hood red ink.
I used the SU distressing tool on the pink pirouette
layer behind the rose image.
The ribbon is SU riding hood red taffeta ribbon.
Turquoise and Olive Birthday Wishes
I used SU DP with SU's basic gray, whisper white,
tempting turquoise, and old olive cardstocks.
The flower image is from the SU Time Well Spent stamp set,
colored in with SU markers.
I used the SU Trio Flower punch for the corner flowers.
I stamped the sentiment stamp in tempting turquoise ink,
then punch it out with the SU designer label punch,
and sponged the edges in tempting turquoise.
Then I layered it on the SU punch.
I added turquoise ribbon and stickles to finish it off.
Non-Valentine Colored Valentine
I wanted to make a Valentine without using the typical
Valentine colors. I used an SU DP to determine my card color scheme.
I used SU's so saffron, bashful blue, early espresso, and whisper white cardstocks.
I embossed the bashful blue layer with the swiss dot CB folder.
I stamped the image from SU's Festive Four stamp set in
early espresso ink and layered it. The bashful blue layer was
edged with SU's distressing tool.
I stamped the sentiment from SU's Holidays & Wishes stamp set
in early espresso ink.
I finished the card off with SU's daffodil delight taffeta ribbon.
Lots of Hearts
This is a simple one made from some Valentine DP I ran
across while reorganizing my Purple Palace.
I used it with SU pretty in pink, real red, and whisper white cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from SU's Holidays & Wishes
stamp set in SU real red ink.
I used the Creative Memories heart punch for the hearts
and the SU punch for the sentiment layers.
I added real red dots to border the sentiment layers.
I finished it off with a bow in the SU pretty in pink grosgain ribbon.
Busy Hearts & Dots
I used couple different DPs for this one.
I think it turned out rather busy, but fun for a Valentine.
I used SU pink pirouette, pixie pink, and real red cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from SU's Fancy Flexible
Phrases stamp set in SU pixie pink ink.
I made the additional hearts with the Creative Memories heart punch.
I added a Love ribbon across the bottom, as well as SU
whisper white organza ribbon behind the top layer of DP.
I finished it off with lines of pixie pink dots to border the love ribbon.
Walt Disney's Twilight
This card is for the Teapot Tuesday challenge for this week.
We are sending a young lady in the hospital
to bring some smiles her way.
She loves the movie Twilight, and the challenge was
something funny, whether it is the image, the
sentiment, or whatever. I found the image
online and printed it off to use for this card.
I used SU's real red, brilliant blue, peach parfait,
and whisper white cardstock.
I printed the sentiment and image on the computer.
(not the best print job unfortunately, as my printer is about out)
I wanted some fun embellishments, so I used sticky strip
to adhere SU bold bright beads. I also used a variety of
coordinating SU ribbons to the side.
I hope this card makes Amy giggle as much as me. LOL

No comments: