Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Teapot Tuesday Think Pink

This week's Teapot Challenge is a card
using black, silver, & pink
for Alix. You can read the story

Here is my creation.


I used basic black for my card base,
stamping the Crosshatch BG in silver
encore ink. I used the Top Note
Sizzix die on brushed silver,
and used half of it for a layer.
The pink strip is a shimmery pink
paper that I fell in love with.
This strip has black grosgain
ribbon and silver cord tied around
it in a knot.
The dog image is from SU's Canine
Capers stamp set, and is actually
1 of numerous dogs on the image.
I inked it with a basic black
marker to be able to just get the
one dog, onto shimmer white
cardstock.
The edges are sponged with
pink pirouette ink, then layered on
brushed silver and basic black.
The sentiment is from SU's Just So
Sayings stamp set, and is stamped in
Memento tuxedo black ink.
I finished it off with some black bling.



No comments: