Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cody's birthday

Today my Little-Man turned 11 years old!
Cody is currently really into his farm toys, now actually playing with them and taking care of them. He prefers the 1/64th scale to play with. So he got new farm toys from us, as most of the boys' farm toys are pretty used and abused, and need to be retired to staying outside for the dirthill. He loves his tractors! He now has a whole farm set up on the pool table in the basement - with Daddy's permission because that was what he enjoyed doing as a kid.
Here is his card. This is a tractor stamp that I got at a local stamping store when it was still in business. I stamped the image in SU craft basic black ink and embossed it with SU clear embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment in SU real red ink. I used SU basic black, real red textured, brushed silver, and whisper white cardstock. I used SU wide real red and narrow basic black ribbon, as well as a silver ribbon that was purchased elsewhere and given to me as a gift.
We had his family party over the weekend. He chose to have a farm theme on his birthday cake this year. He liked what I came up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As always, I love then both... you are so good at creating, in so many ways.... and you are such a good "MOMMY" too...

Krista Quick said...

Thank you! I had a good teacher ;)