Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keith's Birthday Cards

My kids each made a birthday card for Daddy all by themselves. :D I was pretty impressed!

Dustin was ready to start his when I got in the shower. When I came out, he had it all done. He drew the picture, and sounded out the words he wanted to spell - and never asked for any help. I'm so proud of my little guy!
Dustin's card
Cody's card for Daddy
Ali's card
Ali used the SU Party Hearty stamp set for this card. It has a pacific point card base, with a chocolate chip layer behind the whisper white. She used pacific point, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise, garden green, and yoyo yellow SU inks and markers for the images.
Here is my card


I used SU's retired Born to ride stamp set, as well as the current SU On Your Birthday set for the bithday sentiment. I used a whisper white card base, a textrued (non SU) black layer, and SU's brushed silver and pacific point cardstock behind my focal image. The motorcyle and birthday sentiment is stamped in basic black, and a little bit of color added with a blender pen and pacific point ink. The Born to ride sentiment is stamped in encore silver ink. I also knotted a piece of basic gray taffeta ribbon.

No comments: