Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Clean & Simple Birthday Balloons

I really love clean and simple challenges!
This week's CAS challenge at SCS
is to create a border using 2 or more
image and/or sentiment stamps.

There can never be enough "happy"  in a birthday!


I stamped the "happy blocks" from SU's So Very set
in melon mambo, rich razzleberry, and bermuda
bay for the border. "Birthday" is the bottom
portion of a stamp from SU's Birthday Greetings
set. The balloon is from SU's Birthday Whimsy
set, also stamped in melon mambo, rich 
razzleberry, and bermuda bay, with matching 
markers for the strings.

Clean & Simple one-layer card,
but I think it has a lot of personality.

Materials Used:
•   Images –Stampin’ Up Birthday Whimsy
•   Sentiment –Stampin’ Up So Very and Birthday Greetings
•   Cardstock –Recollections white
•   Ink –Stampin’ Up melon mambo, rich razzleberry, and Bermuda bay
•   Accessories – Stampin’ Up markers

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have the stamp and I love it.

Julia said...

Love this colors and simplicity of this card!!!